- Strawberry pack – You will need: One cup crushed strawberries, half cup rosemary shredded and one tablespoon vinegar. Mix the above ingredients well in a bowl and apply to your hair. Leave it on till its dry (about half an hour) and rinse. This pack works well even on coloured hair.
- Egg and banana pack – Bananas make for wonderful hair conditioners. Use ripe ones for maximum benefit. You will need: two ripe mashed bananas, two eggs beaten well, juice of one lime and two vitamin E capsules. Mix all the items in a bowl, apply to your hair and wear a shower cap, keep it on for about thirty minutes, then shampoo. This pack can be used as often as twice a week.
- Fuller's earth pack – Fuller's earth or multani mitti is a must in beauty regimes of Indian women. You will need: two tablespoons each of Fuller's earth and gram flour (besan) and half cup vinegar. Mix well and apply for twenty minutes, then rinse. For very dry hair, you can apply hair oil before putting on the pack.
- Shikakai pack – You will need: two to three tablespoon shikakai powder, two tablespoon each of fenugreek seeds and green gram (soaked the previous night and blended together). To this add one whole egg, mix well and use like a shampoo. This pack makes hair soft and shiny.
- Egg pack – You will need: two eggs and three tablespoons olive oil. Blend both the ingredients well and apply to your hair leaving on for twenty minutes. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap for maximum benefit.
- Beer pack - Use flat beer to get lustrous tresses. Simply apply the required quantity onto your hair, leave on for ten minutes and wash with a mild shampoo.
- Egg and yoghurt pack - You will need: one cup yoghurt, yolk of one egg and one teaspoon lemon juice. Mix the first two ingredients and to it add the lemon juice slowly. Leave it on your hair for about half an hour, then wash. Yoghurt also takes care of dandruff while egg is a great moisturizer.
- Castor oil and honey pack - You will need: one tablespoon honey, two tablespoon castor oil and one egg. Mix them and apply to hair. Leave on for about an hour, then shampoo.
- Aloe vera pack – You will need: one tablespoon aloe vera gel, one teaspoon lemon juice and two tablespoon coconut or olive oil. Mix the ingredients, apply well and leave it on for about forty-five minutes, then rinse off with shampoo.
- Avocado and milk pack – You will need: one cup milk, one cup water, some dried rose petals, a ripe avocado, two teaspoon almond paste, and two teaspoon honey. Boil the first three items, allow to cool, and then blend. While blending add the remaining ingredients, apply to hair and leave on for thirty minutes, then rinse off.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "your-mails" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.